These photos show our prototype ETFE pillows. The pneumatic ETFE pillow will be used to encapsulate our BioDomes, adding a number of beneficial characteristics. ETFE, compared to greenhouse glass, is 1% of the weight, transmits more light, and costs 24%-75% less to install. Other characteristics include being able to bear 400 times its own weight, 50-year life span, self-cleaning, and recyclable (http://bit.ly/v96qQ8).
Follow Us On:
Our Mission StatementRenergy Foods' mission is to invest in commercially viable green initiatives.
Click here to read more about Renergy Foods AG
Techology and Sustainability
Latest News & Press Releases
- Renergy Foods AG signs licence agreement with Eco Tech Asia
- Renergy Signs Letter Of Intent for Marketing Rights to China and Hong Kong
- Renergy Receives First Order for the Construction of a Biodome
- Renergy Foods AG Completes Phase II of its BioDome Construction Project
- Renergy Foods AG Completes Phase I of its BioDome Construction Project
- Renergy Foods AG Appoints New Director
- Construction of Renergy’s Prototype BioDome is Underway
- Renergy Foods AG Signs Letter of Intent to Merge with Meteor AG
- Renergy Foods Canada, Inc. and Wilcox Electric, Inc. Sign Joint Venture Agreement
- Solid State Light Chip